- All course materials, handouts and exam practice papers are the intellectual property of the Newcastle FRCEM Course. By booking a course, delegates understand and acknowledge this information and agree not to copy or distribute any material
- The Newcastle FRCEM Course reserves the right to make necessary ammendments to the speakers, programme or venue of our courses.
- If an event should occur during the running of a course, which affects the quality of the course and is outside the control of the Newcastle FRCEM Course, then the delegate will not be entitled to a refund.
- The Newcastle FRCEM Course does not accept responsibility for the loss or damage of a delegate’s property or personal effects whilst on a course.
- If after booking a course, you subsequently cannot attend, please contact us as soon as possible.
- Should a course be cancelled for any reason, we shall endeavour to reschedule or will refund the cost of the course in full.
- Delegates making a cancellation more than 30 days before a course will be charge a £50 administration fee.
- Delegates making a cancellation less than 30 days before the course date will be charged a £100 administration fee.
- Delegates making a cancellation less than 7 days before the course date will be charged a £150 administration fee.